Military Family Appreciation Day
Military Family Appreciation Month is celebrated nationwide during the month of November. During Military Family Appreciation Month, various community organizations host Military Family Appreciation Day Events.
The purpose of Military Family Appreciation Day is to provide service members and their families with an opportunity to enjoy good food, company, entertainment and receive recognition for the sacrifice made by military families – a sacrifice which often goes unnoticed.
The 8th Annual Ventura County Military Family Appreciation Day will be a day of family and fun.
- Food for all attendees
- Live Entertainment (Music Donated by The Coveralls)
- Activities for Families and Children
- Oxnard’s Gull Wing Museum Booth
- Vendors from several non-profits serving Miltary Families
- Presentation of Certificates of Recognition from Senator Tony Strickland and Assemblyman Jeff Gorell
- Featured Speakers to be announced
- Additional attractions to be announced